pictures in the various weav description
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Requests

Submissions: 0

pictures in the various weav description
Posted on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:25 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Is there any way to get it so the pictures in the various weave descriptions go to a larger view when you click on them? I can sometime figure out how the weave works by looking at the picture. I have clicked on some pics and had tghe small 1x2 sized which is really hard to check the weave out properly for checking out weaves without tutorials, in my humble opinion, well not so humble but yeah Coif Smiley. What I am requesting is that when you click on the pics that they go to a larger, maybe quarter page, with an option to make it bigger. This is so people dont have to do the Alt scroll method of zooming in.

Thank you.

Chris

Submissions: 20

Re: pictures in the various weav description
Posted on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:05 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Langtry wrote:
Is there any way to get it so the pictures in the various weave descriptions go to a larger view when you click on them? I can sometime figure out how the weave works by looking at the picture. I have clicked on some pics and had tghe small 1x2 sized which is really hard to check the weave out properly for checking out weaves without tutorials, in my humble opinion, well not so humble but yeah Coif Smiley. What I am requesting is that when you click on the pics that they go to a larger, maybe quarter page, with an option to make it bigger. This is so people dont have to do the Alt scroll method of zooming in.

Thank you.

Chris

All the weave pictures are the ones generated by their individual submitters... Sometimes low-resolution is all we get Sad

A lot of newer submissions have higher quality pictures, as we have become a lot more strict over time... But we cannot go back and "Edit" originals, as the contents belong to the submitter.

We are, however, working towards including secondary images that show better examples of the weaves Smile

Useful Links
Site Help: [ BBCode Help | Weave AR/Ring Size Popup | Login Issues ]
Weave AR Search is back: Try it out!

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1