Decorative T-shirt (Images)
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Knitting Circle

Submissions: 21

Posted on Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:21 am
Link to Post: Link to Post

Never redid the shirt, I would have considered it if it were stainless and saw cut but it's pinch cut and galvy, so in the end i didn't feel it was worth the effort.

There are no seams as such on the sides, if you line it up right the join is just the same join as you would use to join two patches, so the result looks seamless.

The sleves were harder, and in the end I just settled for adding rings where i thought they should go. I'd post detail pics, but i don't have the shirt anymore.

Again, play with the sleeves until you are happy with the result, and once you've finished consider adding contractions and expansions where needed to tailor it to your shape if you like.

Please let me know if you have any more questions Smile

Maille Code V2.0 T5.4 R4.5 Eo.p Fj12.2 MFe.s Wg$i C$p G0.5-1.5 I1.2-10.8 N16.16 Pt Dcejt Xa6g14 S07 Hc
Articles - Byzantine Speed Weaving - Poor Man's Tumbler - Ring Jig - Turk's Head Knot Ring - Wire Winding
Maille - Belt - Choker w. Padlock - Collar - Collar with Twist - Cuffs - Cuff 2 - Decorative Chains - DS Belt - Maille Cuffs - Micro Ring - T Shirt - Vambrace - Watch Band - Watch Chain
Non-maille - Ring - Ring Mk II

Submissions: 4

Posted on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:33 am

This thread confused me at first. I clicked on it because there were new posts thus thinking it was new. I couldn't figure out why a Grand Master Speaker would only have one project under his belt. Makes a lot more sense now that I realize this thread is almost three years old.

Submissions: 0

Posted on Sun May 02, 2010 2:44 am

anon wrote:
Never redid the shirt, I would have considered it if it were stainless and saw cut but it's pinch cut and galvy, so in the end i didn't feel it was worth the effort.

There are no seams as such on the sides, if you line it up right the join is just the same join as you would use to join two patches, so the result looks seamless.

The sleves were harder, and in the end I just settled for adding rings where i thought they should go. I'd post detail pics, but i don't have the shirt anymore.

Again, play with the sleeves until you are happy with the result, and once you've finished consider adding contractions and expansions where needed to tailor it to your shape if you like.

Please let me know if you have any more questions Smile

Thx for the help and advice I will keep you posted. My wire should arrive on the 7th, give or take. then i'll start making rings and hopefully have my shirt done by october. I'm going to take pictures along the way and post them when i'm through.

Jump to:  
Page 2 of 2. Goto page Previous  1, 2