I hate being single.
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Gallery Discussion

Submissions: 3

I hate being single.
Posted on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:19 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Why? Because I have noone to model for me when I finish stuff like this, so I get to try and photograph myself without a preview screen, then spend too much time in photoshop fixing everything up.

This is just a bit of a preview until I can get much better photos taken care of.

Aura 1.2mm - 6.4mmID machine cut blackened stainless and 1.2mm - 4mm ID machine cut square profile stainless.

HP3-1 with the same blackened stainless and simple chains in the same square profile stainless.

Stones are tumbled garnet chips.

Submissions: 12

Posted on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:03 pm

You already know what I think but I'll say it here for everyone's benefit.

I love it. It looks fine on your neck - and you shouldn't have cut your head off. Yes in that order.

I also told you I should send a dummy to you to use for photographs since its illegal to ship people by the postal service (or UPS/Fedex)...Otherwise I'd send the spare body I have kicking around here, but that would be cruel & unusual punishment for you to endure that so no i'll keep that body and figure something else out.

It looks great - glad those rings worked out for something beautiful. And yes I still say it looks good on your neck - maybe you should put the brutal choker on and photo that one on you as well Wink

Submissions: 337

Posted on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:13 pm

Buy yourself a bust. Black (or white) vinyl covered necklace bust shouldn't cost you a lot (maybe $15). Although your neck looks fine.

Love the necklace, the colours, the weave combos and the square section rings.

Maille Code
V2.0 T7.3 R5.4 Ep Feur MAg/Cu Wm$ Cbjpw$ G0.5/3.0 I1.5/12.0 N322.150 Pajs Dacdjsw Xa7g631p4t24w64 S88 Hipsu

Posted on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Photoshop helps. ;> But yeah, I have a jewellery bust on the way, just waiting for it to arrive.

Had alot of fun with Aura before I settled on that design for the centerpiece. Definitely something I'll have to play with again.

Submissions: 12

Posted on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:44 pm

Charon wrote:
Photoshop helps.

Um besides cropping it I don't see any difference between this pic and the one you sent me right after you took them...so photoshop had little to do with your neck's appearance in this photo - from my perspective anyway.

and yes your neck still looks just fine from where I sit

Submissions: 57

Posted on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:29 am

Yeah I hate having shingles too..., umm sorry misread Laughing Laughing
a nice piece of work, I have found an exchange, of goods for services, is a good way to get a model, I know lots of girls who can't really afford to buy my stuff, but like it, a bracelet or a couple of pairs of earrings is usually all it takes, many people love to be the center of attention, and will do just about anything to be the focus, so do it when there are several other people around, suddenly the jealousy sets in and, BAM! you've got 3 models for the price of one, which helps, cause some have a nice neck or pretty feet, for anklets, or nice hands, you will also get a sense of the persons you are working with, and will be able to decide whether you could really have a long term working relationship with this person,perhaps you will need someone to help you at a booth one weekend, why not someone you enjoy spending time with.

Submissions: 0

Posted on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:28 am

I like it. It's very nice looking.

Submissions: 9

Posted on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:13 pm

gawthfrawg wrote:

I also told you I should send a dummy to you to use for photographs since its illegal to ship people by the postal service (or UPS/Fedex)...

This cracked me up

Posted on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:31 pm

Onering: Yep, that's a fine idea, if I ever leave the house and actually like, run into people somewhere in town. ;> I kinda live in a cornfield.

Submissions: 106

Posted on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:31 pm

Very purdy. I'm going to refrain from commenting on how nice your neck is. Wait a minute...

"I am a leaf on the wind." ~ Wash
Lorraine's Chains
Gallery Submission Guidelines

Posted on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:10 pm

It's okay, you can admire that and the necklace too, Lorraine. ;>

Submissions: 0

Posted on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:19 pm

It's looking good, even if I normally don't terribly like jewelry (somehow, I have an obsession with bulky, strong, durable stuff) heh.

V2.0 T4.5 R3.2 En Feur MFe.g Wi Cd G1.5 I7.0 N4.2 Pa Da X0 S09 Hu

Submissions: 6

Posted on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:42 pm

Love it, Charon! I might have to shamelessly copy that when I can afford more supplies! Laughing

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1