For Sale: Rainbow Roundmaille Bracelet Kits
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Trading Room

Submissions: 106

For Sale: Rainbow Roundmaille Bracelet Kits
Posted on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:25 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

I have put together eight kits with all the materials you need to make a Rainbow Roundmaille Bracelet like the one pictured below. I am offering them for $65.00 USD.

The $65.00 USD sales price includes shipping.

The rings are all saw cut anodized niobium. There are ten different colors and ten different sizes of rings in each kit, along with a multi-colored handmade clasp and catch ring. The rings are all packaged separately and clearly labeled with sizes. There are extra rings in each size so that you can make the bracelet longer than the one in the picture (about 8 inches) if you need to. There are 1.6 troy ounces of anodized niobium and about 545 rings per kit.

There is no tutorial for roundmaille included in the kit, but there are three tutorials here on MAIL that I know of.

http://www.mailleartisans.org/articles/articledisplay.cgi?key=6239

http://www.mailleartisans.org/articles/articledisplay.cgi?key=3552

http://www.mailleartisans.org/articles/articledisplay.cgi?key=14228

My favorite way to make roundmaille is "in-the-round", and is illustrated in the third tutorial.

Please PM me if you would like to buy one of these Rainbow Roundmaille Bracelet Kits.

"I am a leaf on the wind." ~ Wash
Lorraine's Chains
Gallery Submission Guidelines

Submissions: 6

Posted on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:55 am

I received my kit today. The rings are all in individual packages labeled by color/gauge/ID in mm and the colors are uniform. This was mailed out by Lorraine on the 4th.

In case any of you might be on the fence buying from a fellow Maille member, worry not. This was a seamless transaction.

Thank you Lorraine, can't wait to start working on this. I will send you a pic when done, or just put one in my profile. No need to post another as yours works just fine.

Submissions: 0

Great kit!
Posted on Sat May 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Lorraine, the kit was wonderful-the colors are great, and it went together beautifully. I received the kit very quickly, too-you must have shipped it the same day!

Thanks again, I am really enjoying this beautiful bracelet.

Deb

Submissions: 106

Posted on Sun May 03, 2009 3:58 am

Deb, I'm so glad to hear that you like the bracelet. I mailed it the same day you paid for it. Ain't the post office great?

"I am a leaf on the wind." ~ Wash
Lorraine's Chains
Gallery Submission Guidelines

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1