CLOSED: FOR SALE: Blackened Stainless Scale Hauberk
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Trading Room

Submissions: 0

CLOSED: FOR SALE: Blackened Stainless Scale Hauberk
Posted on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:46 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

This tunic is made of nearly 3000 Blackened stainless steel leaf scales connected by uncoined split steel rings. The sleeves and neckline are trimmed in 16g 5/16 inch red anodized aluminum rings. The man wearing the tunic typically wears an extra-large shirt (due to the extra pounds around the middle), and the tunic will fit around at least a size 48 chest/stomach, and I think when I measured it originally I allowed for a 50 inch waist, so this is not designed for anyone who has a small frame.

The design of the neck and and shoulders means that the weight (20 lbs) is very evenly distributed across the back, neck and shoulders, and it can be worn very comfortably for hours without putting pressure in a couple of small locations the way a vest might. The sleeves are left open at the bottom to facilitate putting the tunic on and taking it off.

My asking price is $850. If anyone has any questions or would like more information on this, please drop me a line via PM, or my email is minniyar@charter.net

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1