Overseas...
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Admin Discussion

Submissions: 27

Overseas...
Posted on Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:51 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

Hey all,

I'm going OS (see http://www.mailleartisans.org/board/viewtopic.php?t=1046 thread in Knitting Circle) from April 29th to June 22nd. Hopefully I'll be able to get on here from time to time, but it won't be nearly as reliable as usual.

Could people who are so inclined pick up the slack while I'm away?

Thanks ever so, ducks :p

Much love, and best wishes to all you hardworking Wink Admins, Moderators and Super Admins. Keep up the wonderful work.

Razoxane

Time is your enemy,
Time is your friend,
Time is the mystery,
Time is the end.

We are the Queen of Typographical Errors! You must all bow to Our Ineptitude!

"How the hell is a person supposed to take over a plane with a pair of pliers? *grabs pilot and holds pliers to neck* 'Take the plane to wherever I say or I pinch the pilot, I MEAN IT!!'"

Submissions: 5

Posted on Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:37 pm

No problem 8) I missed doin it anyway 8) Anything about your system I should know?

Live, Love, Learn!
-Woody NaDobhar

Submissions: 27

Posted on Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:39 pm

I really like to have at minimum, metal and gauge/measurement used, id, and weave included in description. If someone doesn't have those, I send them an email, or if lacking an addy, a PM, and sit on it until I can get a reply from them.
If I can obviously see it's Euro 6-1 or whathave you, I'll stick that in myself and run it all through.
If the image is really blurry/noisy/too small to show enough detail, I'll knock it back as well.

I'm trying to keep a nice looking, informative Gallery here :p I know when I started, I saw some things I really liked, and had NO idea what they were made of.

Ta muchly,

Raz

Time is your enemy,
Time is your friend,
Time is the mystery,
Time is the end.

We are the Queen of Typographical Errors! You must all bow to Our Ineptitude!

"How the hell is a person supposed to take over a plane with a pair of pliers? *grabs pilot and holds pliers to neck* 'Take the plane to wherever I say or I pinch the pilot, I MEAN IT!!'"

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1