Flex Shaft which to buy
View previous topic | View next topic >
M.A.I.L. Forum Index -> Requests

Submissions: 11

Flex Shaft which to buy
Posted on Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:33 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

I have recently decided to buy part of a jump ringer(the holder and cutter) sence I already have something to turn the rings but now I need a Flex shaft to cut the rings. I have been looking them up and they range from $66. for an economic one to several hundred I am purplexed I don't want to spend alot of money but I don't want to get something that won't work. The one that's $66. is on a website for jewelry tools and the place is based in Rhode Island. Any suggestions?! Confused

Submissions: 21

Posted on Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:39 pm
Link to Post: Link to Post

For a flex Shaft I would say go for one of the higher end ones. I have used several different Foredoms which are on the higher price range. I have also used some by harbor freight which are lower price range and while are ok in my opinion if it isn't something that you will be using a lot if you intend to put serious and long term use into the flex shaft and the motor then i would suggest either a Grobet or Foredom model. Those two are probably going to be the best you will get and will last you a good long time of continuous use.

oxxxx]:::::::::::::::::>

Maille Code V1.0 T5.2 R4.3 Felf MAg.t Wghsmi Cwcabs G2.5/0.16 I12.7/0.32 Pj Dacdjs S02

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1