Search found 1 match
M.A.I.L. Forum Index
Author Message
  Topic: What is this called?

Replies: 1
Views: 720

PostForum: Knitting Circle   Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:57 pm   Subject: What is this called?
Hi guys! I’m new here, and I need some help.
I would like to know what this type of closure is called, and if anyone knows where to get it. Thanks! ...
Page 1 of 1
All times are GMT
Jump to: