Date Uploaded: September 30, 2008, 1:42 pm
Last Edited: December 19, 2012, 6:49 am
Article TagsUnit Weaves, Weave Tutorials
Print this Article
Article © MAIL User: The Mad Mailler
- First, make a simple orbital.
- Now, add a second orbital, like so:
- And then add a third:
- Now add 3 rings on the orbitals, like so:
- Looking at it from a side view, put an orbital on where 2 of the newly attached rings touch.
- Repeat with another set of touching rings:
- And repeat one last time, as shown with the galvy rings:
and a side view:
and that's about it. Enjoy making your Tetra Orbs!
Original URL: http://www.mailleartisans.org/articles/articledisplay.php?key=300