Date Uploaded: February 28, 2007, 12:52 am
Last Edited: December 15, 2012, 6:21 pm
Print this Article
European 4 in 1: Isosceles Triangle
(With Preclosed Rings)
Article © MAIL User: ~Mical~
*This method involves making a 3-row ribbon and also doing 2 rows at once, so you'll need a pile of closed rings and a pile of open rings before starting.
(1) Instead of starting with 4 closed rings on 1, start with 3 closed rings on 1.
(2) Next, add one open ring and two closed rings.
(3) Continue like making a ribbon adding one open ring and two closed.
(4) When the ribbon is long enough, add one open ring and one closed ring to the end.
(5) To the row with the fewest number of rings in the ribbon, add one open ring and one closed....
...so it ends up like this.
(6) Next, put an open ring through three rings and add one closed ring.
(7) Continue until you get to the end, and then add one open ring to the three at the end.
From this point, repeat steps 5 through 7 until you finish with a single ring in the end.
And that's about it. Now, the number of rows in the triangle will depend on how wide you make the base, but the construction will be the same.
Original URL: http://www.mailleartisans.org/articles/articledisplay.php?key=280