Date Uploaded: December 15, 2004, 12:35 am
Last Edited: December 20, 2012, 5:57 pm
Print this Article
Article © MAIL User: Aderamelech
2) Put another ring through it.
3) Put a third ring through both of the first two rings.
4) Make another of these flower rings by following the first three steps again.
5) Connect the two flower rings with a smaller ring that goes through all three links of each flower ring.
6) Continue adding flower rings until you reach the desired length.
Flower rings can be made with any number of rings. Two or three is the most common, but you can use as many rings as you think looks good.
Original URL: http://www.mailleartisans.org/articles/articledisplay.php?key=42