Date Uploaded: September 6, 2009, 5:57 pm
Last Edited: January 1, 2013, 3:38 pm
Print this Article
Splitting Full Persian 6 in 1 into 2 Chains
Article © MAIL User: Skip
1. Start with a Length of Full Persian 6 in 1 chain.
2. Add 4 rings to one end of the chain.
3. Thread an opened ring through one of the outermost of the copper rings. Then add 2 closed rings to this opened ring.
4. Thread the opened ring (with the 2 closed rings on it) through the next copper ring.
5. Fold the opened ring back on the chain and pass it through the green ring (1).
6. Turn the chain around and repeat steps 4 and 5 on the section you did in step 5.
Then repeat steps 4, 5 and 6 on the remaining 2 copper rings.
7. Add a new copper ring in between the 4 copper rings. This will help keep the chain apart, though isn't strictly necessary.
To extend the chain it's simply a case of following steps 4, 5 and 6 until the new chains have reached their desired length.
Hope this has been helpful.
Any questions or comments email me at
Original URL: http://www.mailleartisans.org/articles/articledisplay.php?key=421