Date Uploaded: August 30, 2018, 6:24 am
Last Edited: August 30, 2018, 6:25 am
Print this Article
Article © MAIL User: mvmann
1. This is a helm weave (Helm Chain) variant. Familiarize yourself with that weave first. I am using 16swg 3/8” rubber black rings, 16swg 3/8” purple aluminum rings, and 16swg 1/4” stainless steel rings. Note that even though I’m using rubber, this weave is not stretchy.
2. Add a silver ring to the end, as if you were normally extending the chain. Close it.
3. Bend the two black rings backwards like so.
4. Hook a purple ring through the middle of the black rings, around the silver ring. Make sure the purple ring doesn’t go through any black or silver ring. Close it.
5. Your weave will now look like this when you lay it flat. Note that this is normal helm chain. Now we’re going to add the callisto ring.
6. Take a new silver ring. You will hook it under the silver ring on the left of the weave.
7. Hook that same ring under the purple ring.
8. Hook that same ring under the purple ring on the right hand side.
9. Hook through the right hand silver ring. Now close the ring.
10. Now you just keep adding to the Callisto! Go back to step 2.
Original URL: http://www.mailleartisans.org/articles/articledisplay.php?key=781