Date Uploaded: October 19, 2013, 2:57 pm
Last Edited: September 20, 2015, 3:25 pm
Article Tags[ Weave Tutorials ]
Print this Article
Article © MAIL User: lorraine
1. Make a length of 4 in 2 chain, also called 2-2-2 chain, with the smaller copper rings.
2. Add a large silver ring to every other pair of copper rings down one side of the 4 in 2 chain. That is a twist tie added to the top of the chain.
3. Now start adding silver rings down the side of the chain. Run a silver ring up the second hanging silver ring, then down the hanging silver ring above it and down the second set of doubled copper rings.
4. Add another silver ring, up the next hanging silver ring, then down the previous silver ring and down the corresponding pair of copper rings.
5. Continue adding silver rings down the side of the chain as in step 4.
6. Turn the chain over and add hanging silver rings to the same paired copper rings you did in step 2.
7. Flip the top two hanging silver rings up. Then add a silver ring up the second pair of copper core rings and up the second flipped up silver ring, then down the silver ring above it that you flipped up.
8. Flip up the next hanging silver ring. Add a silver ring up the doubled copper core rings and the flipped up silver ring, then down the previous flipped up silver ring.
9. Continue adding silver rings down the other side of the chain as in step 8.
10. You made some Abhainn! If the chain is not long enough, you can always add more by continuing the core 4 in 2 chain and following steps 2 through 9.
Original URL: http://www.mailleartisans.org/articles/articledisplay.php?key=670