Date Uploaded: September 19, 2010, 2:56 pm
Last Edited: January 4, 2013, 5:20 am
Print this Article
Article © MAIL User: lorraine
Sizes I used:
Extra large 16awg/6.5mm
1. Three large on two small.
2. Flip two large over like you are starting byzantine and add the extra large ring through the middle of the box.
3. Add the two large "tail" rings on each side of the extra large ring by going through all three rings in the middle.
4. Add four medium "wing" rings to the two small rings.
5. Pin the wings down by adding two medium rings through the wings and the extra large ring added in step 2.
There ya go!
Original URL: http://www.mailleartisans.org/articles/articledisplay.php?key=602