Date Uploaded: March 1, 2004, 9:32 am
Last Edited: January 13, 2013, 11:54 am
Print this Article
Article © MAIL User: Tesserex
1. Create a fivlet, but lay the rings out like this (they might not hold up right away).
2. Add a new ring through the two on the right and add two closed rings.
3. So far, it will probably lie like regular Euro 4-1, if the angled rings fall to the right. Here's where we fix that. Put a new ring through the two shown, but under the previous flat ring. In Euro 4-1, it would go on top again, and maintain a lean.
4. Add rings on top and on bottom like so, with 2 closed rings added each time. You will get a chain like this.
5. You can expand this into a sheet by adding flat rings and a new row of angled rings.
I hope this isn't too simply written or hastily rendered for anyone.
Original URL: http://www.mailleartisans.org/articles/articledisplay.php?key=245