Date Uploaded: February 9, 2004, 3:14 pm
Last Edited: December 14, 2012, 4:24 pm
Print this Article
(CGI; Preclose Small Rings)
Article © MAIL User: Tesserex
1. Start by making a row of alternating large and small rings as long as the piece should be.
2. Make another row of the same number of links, but ending with small rings instead of large rings. Lay it over the first row as shown.
3. Add a large ring through the small ring as shown, and add a closed small ring.
4. Add another large ring through the same small as before and the one you added, and add another closed small ring.
5. Complete the row this way, ending with a large ring.
6. Add a large ring through the 2 small rings as shown, and add 2 small rings.
7. Finish this row the same way as steps 4 and 5. Add as many rows as you want this way.
Original URL: http://www.mailleartisans.org/articles/articledisplay.php?key=222