Date Uploaded: February 13, 2004, 12:29 pm
Last Edited: December 18, 2012, 10:42 pm
Print this Article
Half Persian 4 in 1
Article © MAIL User: Eli
Silver rings are rings being added to the weave at the step. Brass-yellow rings are the rings the new ones pass through. Copper-red rings are idle rings at the step.
The rings in this tutorial have an AR of 6.
1. Close 4 rings:
2. Pass a new ring through the four rings you closed, close it and lay them exactly as shown. It won't work otherwise:
3. Place a closed ring under the last ring in the chain:
4. Pass a new ring through the three last rings of the chain and the new ring. Make sure the ring is added correctly, like shown here:
5. Place another closed ring under the end of the chain:
6. Pass a new ring through the three last rings of the chain and the new ring. Make sure the ring is added correctly, like shown here:
7. Continue to add rings as in steps 5 and 6 to lengthen the chain:
Unlike HP 3in1, HP 4in1 is symmetrical on both sides:
Original URL: http://www.mailleartisans.org/articles/articledisplay.php?key=192